[Rhodes22-list] Panel wiring

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Tue Jan 12 16:29:19 EST 2021

Rueben,

Your message left me uncertain as to where you stand on your wiring project.  Are you saying that you’ve successfully run the wires from the lazarette to your electrical panel, or that you’re looking for help from the list to complete the job?

That’s a very nice looking enclosure you’ve got for the panel and associated wiring.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)