[Rhodes22-list] Quick question-CB Line ?

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 17:16:06 EST 2021

Brian, that would be great if you could take some photos when you have the
cap off.  It would be helpful to know what to expect in case anyone else
needs to attempt a similar project in the future.  Maybe there are already
examples on the list but I don't recall seeing any since I joined.

Thanks,
Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr