[Rhodes22-list] The Link to Nabble IS broken

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Thu Jul 1 17:18:00 EDT 2021

If you don’t use Rhodes 22 forum on Nabble, you can ignore this message.

In checking recent activity both on the email list, and on the Nabble forum, it has become clear that the connection between the two has broken.  Posts to the email list are not appearing on Nabble, and messages created in the Nabble forum are not being posted to the list.

I haven’t been a user of Nabble myself, but clearly some people preferred the web interface Nabble provided over using emails to communicate with the list.   I hope we won’t lose the participation of those members.

Nabble is totally outside of our control, and I think that it’s not being supported anymore, so a fix is probably unlikely.

I posted a message on the Nabble forum to warn people about this situation.

For all those using email to interact with the list, nothing has changed.

—Peter