[Rhodes22-list] Electric 9.9hp outboards

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Mon Jul 12 09:57:46 EDT 2021

Isnt the 4stroke 8hp 75lbs plus, add the gas tank(s)... Probably at 100
already.

I would prefer more details on the saildrive, although that's a big design
change.

I recall some folks had the smaller portable electrics, but we're only on
inland water, where the 4hp equivalent was recommended.

150+ pounds of thrust should be fine, 1hp=22lbs....