[Rhodes22-list] Electric 9.9hp outboards

Rick Lange sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 16:18:27 EDT 2021

Tom,

Good point.  The Elco uses a 6' battery cable so that should get the
battery as far forward in the cockpit as gas tanks are.  Elco also doesn't
require one of their dealers to install it.

The ePropulsion saildrive would be hard to steer backing up.   I've asked
whether 2 of their 3hp equiv saildrives would give me the thrust I need as
they have a nice dual throttle controller.

Regards,

Rick Lange