[Rhodes22-list] Battery and motor causes boat to lean portside

Allyn Baskerville allynb at adsne.com
Thu Jun 3 23:41:37 EDT 2021

My slip is right outside the clubhouse, and I get *lots* of comments such as, "What's wrong with your boat? It doesn't sit straight in the water." The boat has two house batteries and the starter battery on the port side, and the motor is portside. The starter batter would be easy to relocate starboard, but the other two won't be that easy. What have you all done, if anything?

I love looking at the pictures that have been posted of the boat remodels. Some are simply amazing, and I've downloaded many pictures since joining this list. Overall, the layout works well for me with what I have, and my wife says I have to get her house done before I even think about doing anything else.

This list has been so incredibly educational and enlightening.

Allyn