[Rhodes22-list] Battery and motor causes boat to lean portside

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 00:30:25 EDT 2021

Hey Allyn,
                I’m surprised that your boat has 3 batteries. I have 2 size
28’s on Enosis and we have lived and cruised on it for 3 months at a time.
An outboard doesn’t really need a dedicated battery as it can always be
pull started and your electric start will charge it and your house
batteries. If you use a lot of watt hours perhaps an up grade on the solar
will take care of your needs and you can get rid of one battery to balance
the boat. Just say’n. Glad you love your boat, a common affliction amongst
us Rhodies. Ever thought of renaming your boat “the House”. That way you
could spend every day working on “The House”
Chris Geankoplis
Enosis