[Rhodes22-list] I'm back from the hospital

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Sat Jun 5 09:39:39 EDT 2021

Roger:

Good to hear that the procedure went well. It is amazing what they are able
to do on an apparently routine, for them, basis. You must be relieved and it
sounds like you are getting back to normal very quickly.

I am going to look up Tikosyn as it sounds like an amazing drug. I assume
that you will be taking it on an ongoing basis. Are you also on
anticoagulants?

Graham Stewart
Agile, Rodes 22, 1976
Kingston Ontario