[Rhodes22-list] I'm back from the hospital

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Sat Jun 5 10:30:51 EDT 2021

Graham,

Yes, I have been on Xarelto blood thinner since 2018.  While I understand why I need to take an anticoagulant, the downside is that you bruise easily and bleed like a hemophiliac from every minor cut.

I expect to on Tikosyn for the foreseeable future.

I am cautiously optimistic today.  Life is good!

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium

Sent from my iPhone