[Rhodes22-list] a note from the admiral

Tex Hill Tejas.Hill at outlook.com
Tue Jun 8 14:28:06 EDT 2021

Stan and Elton both told me, “ If you can knock it down we’ll give it to you”.  we hit some strong strong winds that day coming out of a protected creek into the Pungo River and we went over almost flat, but not down and popped right back up. For a minute I thought we were going to get a free boat. (:
Another time we were sailing on Pickwick on a windy day and returning to the dock full of people, when I asked what was going on, they said we were waiting to see you get knocked down. Didn’t happen !
Tex

Sent from my iPad