[Rhodes22-list] Motor Lift

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Fri Jun 11 19:27:21 EDT 2021

Michael,

Before you condemn the motor, make certain the fuse is not blown or the breaker not tripped.  Then, try hot wiring across the rocker switch.  If that doesn’t work, make sure you’re getting 12 VDC to the switch.  Only if all that doesn’t work, should you suspect the the motor.  You may be able to get it rebuilt locally.  Look in the yellow pages under ”electric motor repair “.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium

Sent from my iPhone