[Rhodes22-list] Motor Lift

THOMAS POLISE tvpolise at aol.com
Fri Jun 11 21:03:10 EDT 2021

Hi!, I’m a;so a Long Beach Island Rhodie.  I had the same problem and due the age and condition of motor replaced the entire assembly.  Have you checked all connections and for voltage at motor?  If the motor is old and rusted, like mine was you may be better off replacing the entire system for about $125 instead of messing around with trying to find parts.