[Rhodes22-list] Pintle Screw size and availability

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Mon Jun 14 12:23:54 EDT 2021

Matt,
It looks like you might have lost a couple of others along the way.  Mine are all screws, similar to the one at the top of your photo.  You could remove that one and match it for your missing one.  You could consider replacing the bolts with the same type screws.  Use stainless steel.  I expect any good hardware store might have what you need. - Rob