[Rhodes22-list] Pintle Screw size and availability

DANA LETENDRE dlet3 at aol.com
Mon Jun 14 13:29:25 EDT 2021

     Are you sure there was ever a bolt through there?  It looks like a bolt would go right through the rudder and prevent it from kicking up.  I don’t have access to my boat right now, but I believe mine lacks a bolt there for this reason same reason.  I’m not 100% sure about your situation, but look at it to see if your rudder would be able to kick up with a bolt in there.

Good Luck,

Dana LeTendre

Sent from my iPad
————————