[Rhodes22-list] Pintle Screw size and availability

Todd Tavares tavares0947 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 13:55:10 EDT 2021

Its been years since I had my rudder apart, but my guess is that it might
not be a through bolt. It is possible, or I should ask if it IS possible,
that there was a flat head screw coming from the inside out, sitting in a
countersunk hole on the inner face of the rudderhead?
I can check mine, but it will be late in the evening before I have an
answer.

Todd T.