[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Continental Sails

Roger Pihlaja Home roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Mon Mar 1 13:51:03 EST 2021

Joe,

It is my understanding that Stan changed the name from Rhodes Continental 22 to Rhodes 22 around the time he took over production of the boat.  Other than the in house production line, I think all the hull lines and sail plan were unchanged.  The hull molds were literally the same.  The Rhodes Continental 22 was not offered with the inner mast furling mainsail.  That came later.  Stan, if I’ve gotten something wrong here, please jump into this discussion.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium

Sent from my iPad