[Rhodes22-list] Lifting the Mast off of the Boat

Frank Goldsmith goldsmith.cf at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 11:04:32 EDT 2021

I’m late to chime in but agree with all that’s been said.  In fact, I dismantled my mast and headsail furlers this past weekend to measure for new sails, with the boat securely on its trailer and the sails spread out on the ground below, and I can’t imagine doing it alone and on the water.  (One could certainly lower the mast alone with the mast hoist system, but still, wrangling all the rigging by oneself to remove the sails would be tough.)

Frank Goldsmith
1985/2000 Rhodes 22
Lake Keowee, SC