[Rhodes22-list] Bottom paint

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 07:06:24 EDT 2021

Alex,

I am from the kiss school (Keep It Simple Stupid).  I used a power boat
stand to lift the stern so 2/3 of the boat is off the bunks.  Paint what
you can reach, let it dry overnight then move the stand to the bow and lift
it so you can reach the rest of the area in the forward section of bunks.
Easy to do and a lot less work than lifting and jacking described
elsewhere.  Also, can be done safely in the soft dirt of my yard in spring.

*Thanks and Stay Well,*

*Stephen Staum*
*s/v Carol Lee 2*

*Needham, MA*