[Rhodes22-list] [Rhodes22e-list] New Traveler Modifications

Richard Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Thu Mar 25 09:41:57 EDT 2021

When sailing to whether, the traveler is used to bring the boom to the boat’s centerline.
This improves sail shape, the relationship of the Jib/Main and ability to point higher.
It is not the tool on a Rhodes to depower the Rig in a gust - use the main sheet for that.
Ric
Dadventure

Richard Stott, AIA, LEED AP
www.stottarchitecture.com