[Rhodes22-list] [Rhodes22e-list] New Traveler Modifications

Richard Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Thu Mar 25 15:30:24 EDT 2021

I’m glad I’m not alone my opinion of the GBI Traveler.
Was beginning to wonder if I had a problem or the gear did.
Actually, the gear doesn’t have a problem.
It’s a good design in most respects, it just doesn’t do everything.
Racing is fun and I enjoy it on other boats.
I think the Rhodes is better left for fun time with the family rather than going up against boats that were actually designed to go fast.
IF I had not other options for racing, I might give it a go, but I’d rather be first to cocktails since I don’t drink until after the race.
So I race  to win on a fast boat.
I take my Rhodes clamming, and to the restaurant.
How many sailboats can you take to the shallows to go clamming?
Ric
Dadventure

Richard Stott, AIA, LEED AP
www.stottarchitecture.com