[Rhodes22-list] [Rhodes22e-list] New Traveler Modifications - another alternative

Todd Tavares tavares0947 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 12:15:59 EDT 2021

Roger,
Thanks for the clarification on the part number. I have never looked at the
online parts catalog.

I'm not a holder of an ROC nor did I have the preceding C of S; eventhough
IIRC, I offered to pay Stan the then 5% of the purchase price of my first
Rhodes 22. $15 on the purchase price of $300...which, again my memory is
hazy, he declined. I think he mused once that I was an honorary member.

I have enough tools in my garage to open a machine shop, as well as a few
heavy duty Pfaff sewing machines. There isn't much I can't fabricate myself
so I would rather pay Stan full price if I ever needed anything. As yet,
the only thing I want would be one of those nice all fiberglass tillers. I
will have to check out the parts list. Thanks.

Todd T.

tavares0947 at gmail.com