[Rhodes22-list] Axle location

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Thu May 20 16:54:55 EDT 2021

Graham,

Whatever the reference point or the measurement, the fact that your tongue weight is too low tells you everything you need to know.  If you don’t want to just live with it, your options are: move the single axle backward on the trailer, add a 2nd axle behind the 1st, move the boat forward on the trailer, or add weight to the tongue.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium