[Rhodes22-list] Suggested max number of people aboard

Bob Garrant bgarrant at gmail.com
Fri May 21 13:24:30 EDT 2021

Please keep in mine that the boat is VERY responsive to heeling with weight
shifts from side to side. Managing that between adults and kids might be a
bit challenging.

Having noted that, I’ve single-handed on the Chester River for  much of the
400 miles that I’ve sailed in the last two years. I find the responsiveness
fun and very effective.
Just an amazing boat and sailing experience
Bob Garrant
s/v Sail la Vie 2000
Kent Island, MD