[Rhodes22-list] Update on IMF outhaul/furling running rigging changes made over the winter

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Fri May 21 17:26:32 EDT 2021

Lee.... You know all adds are targeted?  Use your wife's PC and you'll,
hopefully, get a bunch of handbags and craft shit.  LoL.

I'm curious even after watching peters #30, how Jessie has so many lines on
deck. J, are you running dual anchors too? Or? I thought your boat was IMF.

Good fun y'all

I don't have that many....lol