[Rhodes22-list] Suggested max number of people aboard

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Fri May 21 18:55:50 EDT 2021

Hi Tom,

I documented the check valve installation on this thread:
http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/installation-of-inline-check-valve-for-cockpit-drain-td56504.html

My boat seemed to be more stern heavy than typical so I often got a bit of
water in the cockpit.  It does a good job keeping the water from coming
back up, but I do have to keep an eye on it and clear out debris if needed
to keep it from clogging.  If I was to do this over again, I might see if I
could put a larger check valve in for higher throughput.  If I was to get
really bold, it would be helpful to have drains on the aft corners as well
for more drain flow but I don't know if I have the courage to drill any
more holes in the hull under the water line :)

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr