[Rhodes22-list] Varying weights over time

NewIn76 brian.a.ferguson76 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 10:24:24 EDT 2021

I think we're up to almost 100 replies on the trailer question, so I wanted
to ask a similar question.  I've seen a lot of posts stating the boats got
heavier over time.  Even in the archives, I've seen varying numbers.

I have a '76, traditional mast, CB, no motor (currently).  I'm going to
trailer it tomorrow from OH to SC and am just curious on the tongue weight
issue.  Without rolling my boat across the Cat scales, any idea how much the
older boats weigh?  I

My trailer weighs 680lbs empty so I have some room there on my current axle.
I have a Ram 1500 Ecodiesel so that part of the equation is not an issue.

-----
Brian
1976 Rhodes 22
Sumter