[Rhodes22-list] Furling line tensioner

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Thu May 27 08:27:05 EDT 2021

Mike, the tensioner is a great idea.  I suspect many of us might be
interested if your friend would be up for doing a bulk run of those.  Would
just need to know what the cost would be (I'm guessing that would depend on
the volume).  What size line do you use for the furler?

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr