[Rhodes22-list] Oooooo my first storm damage!

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Sat May 29 21:27:09 EDT 2021

Only in the spirit of the acronym, b.o.a.t., I did have to spend 14 bucks
on the unit to only sacrifice the plate.

I would ask.... I don't think it is advised to grind/machine these type of
"off the shelf" parts....  They seem to be "sub grade" to the OG hardware,
although it 60% thicker.  If I ground them down I would risk failure if not
pure SS.

It didn't hang up at all even with the more square shoulders.

Time will tell, Happy sails,
Tom