[Rhodes22-list] First time

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 15:19:34 EDT 2021

Roger, great idea on the easily adjustable backstay adjuster!

Wilson, there are a number of posts with checklists for mast raising /
lowering using the GB system that people have created over time.  Let us
know if you are looking for that and have any trouble finding examples.

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr