[Rhodes22-list] Hull Thickness

Joe Dempsey joedempsey at hughes.net
Mon Oct 25 12:37:53 EDT 2021

Thanks to all who responded. I ended up using 4200 to mount the base in the
lowest part of the lazarette. Note: the cockpit drain hose is located so
that there is not enough clearance between the hose and bulkhead so I had to
offset just enough so I can still remove the pump from the base. Works fine.
For those who have a dry lazarette: Great, wish I did, but I don't. If I
could find the source I would have corrected it. Hope springs eternal. I
don't get much, but more than I want to sponge out each time I go out. I
have replaced both drains in the cockpit seat troughs as well as the hoses
below. I have a shelf in the bottom of the lazarette which I store my anchor
rode and some other items. I was getting enough water to wet the rode. The
pump keeps the water down to about half an inch.