[Rhodes22-list] Hull Thickness

Joe Dempsey joedempsey at hughes.net
Thu Oct 28 17:34:26 EDT 2021

I don't believe it's structural because it'd dry most of the time. It's not
from "railing" the gunnel because it's fresh water. Definitely coming from
the cockpit area. I believe overflow from heavy rains which we get here on
the Chesapeake in Spring, late Summer and NOW. Second heavy rain in a week.
It's what you got in New England earlier this week. Thanks for the input. I
like the idea of the "gasket" around the hatch cover.  John, did you apply
it to the cover or to the rim? I've actually got some automotive gasket tape
that I could try.