[Rhodes22-list] Hull Thickness

Lee Kuhn lvjkuhn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 15:45:00 EDT 2021

Old boat had water in the lazarette all the time.  New boat has always been
dry.  It has weatherstripping inside the hatch cover that aligns with the
rounded hatch cover supports that are part of the cockpit seat.  That
doesn't sound very clear.  Let me know if you want me to take some pictures.

Lee
1999 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Claytor Lake, VA