[Rhodes22-list] End of summer

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Sun Oct 31 18:01:43 EDT 2021

Hi All,

I put S/V Dynamic Equilibrium into winter storage this week.  For Midland County residents, the  Midland County Fairgrounds offers secure indoor winter storage for cars, boats, and RV’s in the buildings used for animal and vender displays. Putting the boat away for the winter is always the “real” end of summer for me.  I like to get the boat stored away before Halloween because it’s a big tempting target sitting there on its trailer in the driveway.

My hospital called today.  Due to COVID-19, the hospital is overbooked.  My knee replacement surgery has been postponed until November 8th (maybe?).

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium