[Rhodes22-list] [Rhodes 22 List] Centerboard Down When Motoring on to Trailer?

Jeff Smith Photo jeffsmithphoto at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 05:19:25 EDT 2021

What you all say makes perfect sense. Board up it is. Thanks!
Since I will be hauling today to bend on a new mainsail and set Radiant up
for our Chesapeake Bay cruise in the Choptank and Miles River area, my
other Q involves the spare tire on the Triad trailer. I need to get the
boat as forward as possible to have adequate tongue weight and the last
time it was so close that the tire could not be removed. So I figured I
could carry the tire in the Explorer and move the boat as far forward as
possible. Less tire weight, but more boat weight...

Best Regards
Jeff Smith
www.http://JeffSmithPhoto.Net
732-236-1368