[Rhodes22-list] [Rhodes 22 List] Centerboard Down When Motoring on to Trailer?

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Wed Sep 15 08:02:17 EDT 2021

Jeff,

What if you installed a tongue mounted spare tire carrier like the attached image from West Marine?

[cid:image002.png at 01D7AA07.FF2E0CE0]

Then, you could move the boat all the way forward, have the weight of the spare tire as far forward on the tongue as possible, and not have to carry the spare in your tow vehicle, a weight distribution win/win!  I have a spare tire carrier like this on my RIB’s trailer.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium