[Rhodes22-list] Spare Tire on Triad Trailer

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Wed Sep 22 15:48:54 EDT 2021

Jeff,

Thank you for bringing the issue of not having enough clearance to the stem of the boat to remove the spare tire.  I've been getting better at keeping the boat up near the stop when retrieving, which does indeed reduce the tendency for fishtailing, but the potential issue with the spare tire never occurred to me.  I checked yesterday, and sure enough, I cannot get the spare free. I guess I'll be ordering one of those Fulton brand tire mounts that Roger recommended.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1955/2016)