[Rhodes22-list] RHODES GEAR

Joe Dempsey joedempsey at hughes.net
Thu Sep 23 18:39:50 EDT 2021

The first shipments of Rhodes 22 caps and shirts have gone out. They look
pretty good.

Hope the guys that ordered like them! There are a few caps remaining for
immediate shipment.  Cost is $23.00 + $5.00 shipping (Instead of $10!)
$29.00. If we get more than 10, I can order another supply.

If you wish to order, email me offline with item (cap or polo), quantity,
and color (White or Navy)

ORDER VIA EMAIL:

Subject: RHODES 22  WEAR