[Rhodes22-list] RHODES GEAR

Jay Friedland jayf401 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 11:03:46 EDT 2021

Joe,  I had a couple of questions. I didn’t catch if there were any photos of the caps. I’m interested in a Navy, and would be interested if the back can be embroidered with my boat “Wanderlust” in script font. Let me know & What else you need to place the order. Thanks.

Jay Friedland

Sent from my iPhone