[Rhodes22-list] Broken Gooseneck

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Tue Sep 28 12:57:12 EDT 2021

Jeff,

I too found that I had overloaded my gooseneck and reduced it to bits of tangled metal.  I rebuilt mine using heavier duty parts that I ordered from Dwyer (dwyermast.com).

I made a YouTube video in which I talk about the parts used for the rebuild and how to find them on the Dwyer website (in excruciating detail). I did a quick check, and the parts still seem to be available.  You can find the video here: https://youtu.be/z_pg6PVEZqI

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)