[Rhodes22-list] The mast has been welded...

Tony Jonaitis urchinn at aol.com
Sat Aug 6 09:35:27 EDT 2022

Finally, the mast came back!  There were two holes/rips around the spreader holders, and a plate was welded over those rips.  Apparently there needs to be something between the aluminum mast and the steel spreader holders.  Could someone explain this to me?  And can I make it myself?  Thanks, everybody..Unfortunately, my photos of the mast repair will not upload, but you can see them on the facebook Rhodes site.