[Rhodes22-list] The mast has been welded...

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 10:07:14 EDT 2022

Congratulations on your mast repair!  I was thinking about you guys and am
glad to hear you are making progress.
A plastic washer/spacer goes up against the mast to prevent abrasion and
bimetallic corrosion.  I think you can find something at a good hardware
store.  Call me to discuss if you wish.  Let me know when you are ready to
raise the mast and launch.

*Thanks and Stay Well,*

*Stephen Staum*
*s/v Pinafore*