[Rhodes22-list] Week 10 Rhodes in the Med

Reuben Mezrich reuben.mezrich at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 11:22:32 EDT 2022

"we are living in what is the future generations’ history."...Interesting
concept that I've not seen put quite that way. I was also touched by your
observations of the trauma of those escaping the middle east and not
welcomed in Europe.
Looking forward to the next installment.
--Reuben
Reuben Mezrich
cell: 410-499-8922
Pelican Cove in Sarasota and Back Bay, Boston