[Rhodes22-list] Week 10 Rhodes in the Med

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 14:23:34 EDT 2022

Yes the phrase came to me when I walked past all the evidence of history
and then saw the “history” of our current times.  One more installment
then, silence. Well till I go some place else with the Kansas Rhodes (not
Kansas I think).  Maybe Lake Superior next summer?  It isn’t that far to
the St. Lawrence Seaway from there.
Chris
Enosis/Xenos