[Rhodes22-list] Wind instrument?

Mike Riter mike at traildesign.com
Tue Feb 8 13:10:52 EST 2022

I don't mean to hijack Michael McKay's post, but since we're on the topic
of wind instruments. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with
Ultrasonic wind instruments. Being strictly a trailer sailer, I'm looking
for something that would stay on the mast when it's up or down. The wind
vane or spinning cup types don't seem to do well when the mast is stored in
the horizontal position and highway speed winds blow at them. Having to
take the wind instrument off and put it back on everytime I set up would
add more time to the mast raising and lower task.

Michael Riter
SV Emma B