[Rhodes22-list] Dimensions

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 22:07:08 EST 2022

When I shipped the boat to Barcelona from Baltimore with the bow pulpit
removed the official measurements were 8’ by 8’ by 30’ and the weight
including the trailer single axle was 4,500. I did have a lot of stuff inc
the engine inside. Hope this helps. Oh, it was a 1983 Rhodes.
Chris Geankoplis
Enosis/ Xenos