[Rhodes22-list] Dimensions

Mark Olson mark-olson at verizon.net
Fri Jan 14 04:15:27 EST 2022

I have a 1983.  I don't know the weight but I remember seeing somewhere
it was about 2,600 pounds.  I've measured it and it's 22' by 8'.  I
don't know the height from keel to top of cabin.  I would guess it's
somewhere around 8'.  I can go later this morning to measure it if
nobody knows.

This might also help:
https://sailboatdata.com/sailboat/rhodes-22-continental

Mark Olson