[Rhodes22-list] Wind instrument?

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Mon Jan 17 21:03:51 EST 2022

I tried out a SailTimer instrument a few years ago, but never managed to get it working well enough to be useful.  What I have now is I think a Davis WindTrack.  it is sometimes literally a pain in the neck to look at up there at the top of the mast, but it works reliably.

What's a masthead fly?

--Peter