[Rhodes22-list] Wind instrument?

Michael McKay mm.bizlist1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 00:37:31 EST 2022

Thanks Peter, masthead fly=windex, mine is from Davis also.

A masthead fly, with a wind arrow, goes at the top of the mast and points into the wind.

I realize that a wind instrument for a Rhodes is not really needed, but I’m pretending she’s a 35 footer on the Atlantic instead of my small inland lake in Georgia. That’s why I’m also installing a chart plotter!

Michael McKay
(630) 209-2054 (m)

Sent from my iPhone