[Rhodes22-list] Tiller-Outboard Interconnect question

Bob Garrant bgarrant at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 11:12:46 EST 2022

Hi Roger,
Yes, I have the cheapest slip in the marina. That being said, it’s still
expensive. But Castle Marina has been terrific for me since I arrived here
4 years ago. It gives me terrific access to the Chester River and I managed
to sail over 700 miles, mostly on the Chester in that time.

And yes, crosswinds are a bear. When I have to approach from the opposite
direction and make a hard 90° turn to starboard, it’s a bit more dicey
because I don’t have access to a convenient piling.

I’ll keep working on it. And thanks again for your advice. Much appreciated.
Bob