[Rhodes22-list] Bilge Pump Questions

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Sat Jan 22 21:56:20 EST 2022

My boat came with a bilge pump that drains to a separate thru-hull although I don't know that was necessary so long as there is room to make the connection to the sink drain. I have never used the bilge pump in any serious way but I do feel a bit safer knowing that it is there. I have never used my life jackets either.

Graham Stewart
Agile, Rodes 22, 1976
Kingston Ontario